Welcome!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Polar Animals and more winter...

This short week has flown by!! We have been learning about polar animals and how everything stays warm in the winter.  
I have added a few pictures showing some things we have done.

Our new student. Isn't she a doll!!!


 Our ice skating and snowflake door...
 Some of our work we have done: We read Sneezy the Snowman and then made a snowman and wrote what we would do to stay warm.

 We each made a penguin and used it to list what we have learned about penguins. I thought they turned out sooooo cute.

 We chose our favorite polar animal and created a pie graph showing the results. I was very surprised. I thought the penguin would win but I was wrong! More children liked seals.

 Poor polar bear and Arctic hare. Each only had 1 vote.


No comments:

Post a Comment