Welcome!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We love Jack Hartmann!!!!!

Today was so AWESOME!!!! We got to see Jack Hartmann perform at the Fine Arts Center. The kids were amazed! He met us at the door and gave them high fives as they walked by. I always have my camera but of course I didn't have it ready for that! Of all times. We could not believe that a rock star would give us high five!!!! I got to get on stage and dance too. We had so much fun. What an awesome day! I posted about a billion pics and a video- the Tooty Ta of course. I got a little carried away. Oh well, better too many than not enough.If you do not know Jack Hartmann check out his website or YouTube. There are TONS of videos on YouTube under his name. http://www.jackhartmann.com/

The first song was The Wheels on the Bus



 All of us crazy teachers went up to do a song with him. Didn't know it was new!!! We learned along with the kids. It's the rock and roll Days of the Week. There was lots of dancing. It was great!!!
 We are trying to see what he is doing!!
 I was terrified I was going to fall down the steps! That would be my luck.


 Counting by 1's...




 One of our favorites- The Tooty Ta!!!




 Ok, I know it did not begin at the beginning. I was so excited I forgot to record. Mrs. Shelton was having so much fun too! Hard not to dance along with that song. Forgive my terrible video quality. I have really got to figure out what I am doing wrong.


 Have you ever seen a penguin come to tea? Well, now you have!
 The Alligator Chomp

 The rock song- being a cheerleader brought back old memories!!!
 Go, Mrs. Bearden!!!
 Clap your hands, stomp your feet, our school can't be beat!!! So true.
 Mrs. Brown, the cowgirl!


 Wow, Mr. Williams is an AWESOME chicken!!

 Miss Chamblee as the Egyptian princess

 Time for Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.





We had a blast. I hope you enjoyed our pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment