Welcome!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dinosaurs!




Our Dinosaur unit was so much fun! We learned so many facts about dinos. We completed books, made dinosaurs out of paper towel and toilet paper rolls, and used noodles to make them. They were creative and I enjoyed seeing their little brains hard at work.

The books we filled in at the Writing Center. I made all of our math and center activities for this.


 They were using craft sticks and toothpicks to make fossils at Science Center.
 Dino painting at art using toy dinosaurs and sponges.

 Using toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls to make dino fossils. They also drew a head to add to it. They really seemed to enjoy this center and kept asking me to take their pic with their work.


 Noodle fossils:









 Our inspiration I found on Pinterest.







We learned that T-Rex was 18 feet tall and learned to use our floor tiles to measure. We made a dinosaur fact book that I created and made dinosaur heads with teeth to show that the shape of the  teeth help us to distinguish if it was a carnivore or herbivore. For some reason, I do not have any pictures of these. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment