Welcome!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Another year has come and gone...

Wow, where has this year gone? I feel like we just began. I know it has been FOREVER since I last updated my blog but we have been extremely busy both at school and at home. I am thinking I am going to post a few pics of the kids from February until May. If I can figure out how to upload my end of the year DVD I will. We have had a fantastic year and each and every one of these children have been a blessing. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them and watch them grow this year. But, I best add pics before I start crying again!!!!!

Career Day



 Insects
 Career Day

 Insects
 Career Day
 Our 3D insects
 Career Day
 Drawing ladybugs

 More Career Day pics

 Jack Hartmann with our class after his concert.
 Valentine's Day
 We love Jack Hartmann!!!
 101st day of school
 How do bats and bears hibernate?



 Energy, Force, and Motion

 Kindergarten fun...

 Oobleck!

 She brought her turtle to share with our class.
 hat day
 Wheels and axles and cars...




 Making our very own boats.





 What is pollen and how do bees help pollinate flowers?









 What hatches from eggs?



 How does a frog catch flies?





 How wide is a hippo's mouth?



 We love the zoo.

 The zoo trip is exhausting!


 Fist Fast Math



 Sweet kindergarten grads in the very bright sun!


















 Teacher and Me pics

















 Chester Drawers

No comments:

Post a Comment