Welcome!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kindergarten Rocks!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much we have accomplished already! My kiddos absolutely rock! In 2 half days we have read Brown Bear, toured the school, colored, painted, danced, sang, learned about being Peacemakers, shared, played on the playground, made lots of new friends, and honestly, just had a lot of fun!!! I also must say that I have the cutest kids ever. Just wait until you see their 1st day of school pics. I would take them home with me if their parents would let me. I am still amazed at how quickly little guys catch on to things. Yesterday was a little crazy since it was the 1st day. Today, though, you would have thought they had been here for a while. This is going to be another great year. I am posting pics of the 1st day, dancing on the rug, playing on the playground, and painting. I know there are a ton, but I couldn't decide between them and wanted several pics of each child.

 Dancing
Time for Brown Bear


 1st day of Kindergarten- Thanks Mrs. A. Brown for loaning us your frame!!!

















Painting







 Oops, we don't paint our friends heads... Lesson learned- do not pick up the paint brush unless you are dipping it in the paint.







 Snack time outside at the picnic tables

 Look how strong he is!












 Today was his 1st day. Isn't he a doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment