Welcome!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 more days and counting!

I don't know about you, but I am a whirlwind of emotions right now. I am so excited, nervous, exhausted, and I am sure there are some I have missed. Of course, the beginning of school is always like this. School begins on Monday. Orientation has now come and gone. My classroom is ready...well almost. Tomorrow is Meet and Greet. I am so excited to meet my students. A new year is always an adventure in kindergarten. This year I have a student teacher that will be with us during the first semester. I am thrilled. If you are a kindergarten teacher you understand that the more hands and eyes the better! Of course, I decided to start a new blog during this extremely busy time. I have to say that I am looking forward to sharing what is happening in our classroom with everyone. My goal is to have a place for parents to be able to come to see what their child is doing and learning at school. I will try to post pictures of my classroom tomorrow. I hope to post my slide show from orientation and other important information as well. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment